We offer a range of kennels to suit every type of dog and can accommodate up to 60+ dogs during peak periods.Each dog’s daily schedule includes 4 exercise sessions each day (indoor and/or outdoor). These sessions are vital to help your pet relieve stress, stay happy and get a good nights sleep.
- 6000 sq ft with new shaded outdoor spaces
- Three large play areas
- Spacious dog runs (30 feet long, 5 feet wide) indoor / outdoor, many with ocean views
- We serve all natural, Eagle Pack Lamb and Rice formula dog food
$60 per night, $55 for 2 dogs, $50 for 3 or more
- All inclusive stay at Malibu Dog Hotel
- All day playtime
- Eagle Pack dog food
- Medicine administration (as needed)
- Comfortable overnight private rooms
- Plenty of TLC!
$35 per day
- Daycare hours Monday-Saturday from 8am-5:30pm, Sunday 8am-2pm.
- All day exercise and super vision
- Plenty of friends for your pup to make!
- Daycare packages available
- Day school (daycare+training) with Adventures in Dog Training also available summer 2019, please inquire at reception for rates.
Includes shampoo, blow dry, nail trimming, and ear cleaning.
$40 for small dogs, $50 for medium and $60 for large.
(for boarding and daycare dogs)
*Additional charge of $15 will be added if any fleas are found on your dog.
Every dog loves a good hike. We’ve introduced a 1 hour hike in the James Cameron nature reserve.$30 per dog
$30 per dog
Pickup & Dropoff
Pick up and drop off hours are between 8am and 5:30pm Monday-Saturday and between 8am and 2pm on Sundays*
Late/Early pickups can be requested for a $20 fee.
*Drop offs prior to 9am available for existing customers only.
UC Davis VMTH recommends the following:
Rabies: Good for 1 year after the first, then every 3 years
DHLPP: 3 series as a puppy, booster at 1 year then every three yearsBordetella: Every 6-12 monthsCorona Virus: Every 3 years (optional)
Any vaccinations your pet needs should be completed at least 1 week prior to boarding.Owners must show current proof of these required vaccinations when leaving their pet.
To keep free of ticks and fleas; Advantage, Bio Spot, Frontline or Advantix should be on your pet.